GetOut.ie on FaceBookGetOut has its own FaceBook Group now and would love you to add yourself to it.
Terms and Conditions
It's very important to us that you read and abide by our terms and conditions when using this site. If you don't agree please don't subscribe or use our site.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Access to this site, or any online dating site owned, operated or supplied by Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd is solely restricted to individuals agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of use set out in this agreement. When you register any personal details or contact information with this dating agency, it will be considered as your acknowledgement and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site and to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws of this jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland It is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully, if you are not in agreement with ANY of the terms and conditions set forth, you should not register for any of the services offered by this site.
- Age Restriction This site is for subscribers aged between 20 and 60 ONLY. Do not register on this online dating service if you are under 20 years of age.
- Site Access Members agree not to allow their username, password or other access details to be used or shared by any other party, nor to allow any other party to assume the identity or change the details of the members account.
- Personal Information On registering with this dating site you agree:
- To provide truthful and accurate information about yourself in the registration of your details and contact information i.e email and phone numbers. In addition you agree not to misrepresent yourself on this service or at events by means of email, SMS, instant messenger or in person to any other party.
- Not to provide any personal contact information; be it full name, address, mobile number, phone number, external email to any other registered party or unregistered party, save, where such information is ultimately used to secure a first date . Should information be passed between two parties in this way this site will not be held responsibility for any future interactions between these two parties.
- We accept only images that abide by the laws of decency of the country in which you reside. We will not accept any images of nudity, or any inappropriate images that may cause offense. The mangament of this site reserves the right to refuse to publish any image supplied by you – all images will be manually checked prior to posting.
- You must not take part or cause any activities on this dating site or any of the sites managed by Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd that would curtail the enjoyment of others; any behaviour witnessed by our site administrator or reported by another member and investigated by our site administrator may result in your access to the service being barred or your removal as a member. Suspicious or inappropriate activities may result in your access to the dating service being barred or your removal as a member.
- All event registrants will have their first name and age only displayed online so as to allow other event attendees recognise and communicate with event attendees at the same event. This information will be be available on the web.
- Solictiation, Marketing or Advertising Members are not permitted to post any material that could be considered to be advertising, marketing or solicitation for the sale of goods and services and, not to use the services on the site for the mass distribution of any message, public or private, in the form of unsolicited mail. (Spam, Junk Mail, Chain Letters etc)
- Protecting your rights Members will agree not to use this online dating agency or any of the sites managed by Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd to transmit or distribute material that is likely to infringe upon or violate the rights of others – management reserves the right to have sole discretion on what activity would constitute such an infringement and will remove any offending material or statement without notice – members who engage in such activity may have their membership revoked. Members agree not to engage in any activity that is unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or conduct that could constitute a criminal offence. Members agree to abide by the national laws of the state within which they reside, or within European and International law where national law does not apply in their conduct and activity on this site.
- Events and Online dating Billing Information! We accept payments from the major credit card companies. All services must be paid by a valid credit/debit card or by a personal check/postal order drawn against the members own bank account. Refunds maybe given at the discretion of the managment. If you are a member of GetOut online dating, mysterydates.ie online dating or matchdating all memberships are autorenewal except the 1 week trial option and the yearly option which is a one time payment. Autorenewal type memberships means the member will be automatically billed for the same amount at the end of the billing period shown on the members membership page.
- To cancel your account and auto subsription, login to your account, go to the membership section, and then to the section Leave Us and choose the option to "Opt Out" and then chose the option "To Cancel your auto billing." In addition when you cancel your subscription membership you must give us at least three working days notice and send us a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note we will not be able to provide you a refund for any unused amounts of membership fees paid.
- Willow Pond reserves the right to reject any profile deemed to have performed suspicious activity whether paid or not and will not be held responsible for repayment of monies spent.
- Ticket Refunds! If you are unable to attend a GetOut or mysterydates.ie Dating Event i.e. (Speed Dating or Singles Party) you must contact us no later than 4 working days before the event for a refund. All refunds are subject to €7 per person cancellation fee. You will have the option of been moved to another event if spaces are available but you will incur an adminstration charge of €7 for the move. Please note that if you cancel between 1 and 4 working days before an event no refunds are possible. If you are unable to attend a GetOut or mysterydates.ie Dinner Dating or Adventure Day or a GetOut or mysterydates.ie Special Event .ie any event that is not a Speed Dating or Party, you must contact us at least 10 working days prior to the event for a refund. All refunds will be charged a €7 administrative charge per ticket. Please note that if you cancel between 1 and 10 working days before an event no refunds are possible. However we will move you to another event if one is available for a €7 per ticket administration fee.
- We are not liable! Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd, Getout, mysterydates.ie or any of the sites managed by Willow Pond Enterprises or its staff or its agents or affiliates have no responsibility for, nor an obligation to, verify, defend or refute the accuracy, reliability, legality, suitability or the propriety of any material that any member chooses to post within their registration details, or on any subsequent communication within or external to the services/events of our company. The company acknowledges no responsibility for any loss or injury, physical or psychological, resulting from your use of this service/attendence at events/meetings with members or, from material posted by members of this site within registration detail or in subsequent private communication; even if such loss or injury is inflicted due to a members breach of the terms and conditions set out herein. You hereby acknowledge that the company will use its best efforts to ensure that all members abide by the stated terms and conditions, but that you bear full responsibility for all items that you post on this service, in whatever form, and bear full responsibility for any and all material that you read, view or listen to on this service and for any resulting harm that may arise from this activity. All persons booking for events will have their first name and age only displayed online so as to allow event attendees recognise and communicate with event attendees at the same event. This information will be be available on the web.
- What we offer! We are working hard at making this a great dating experience for all of our members. However we cannot guarantee that we will meet everyone’s expectations but we will do our best to accomodate. Willow Pond does not guarantee an even number of ladies & men at the events but we try to keep the gender balance even. Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd provides this online dating service as an, ‘as seen’ service and, offers you the user no guarantees or warranties as to the value of the services or the ability of the service to fulfil any or all purpose to which you had intended. Further, the company will make best efforts to ensure a hassle free and pleasant online dating service and events but it does not guarantee or warrant against uninterrupted service, always available or error free service. The company reserves the right to make changes in the service at any time without notice or liability to you. The company also reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership and activity on site if the company feels you to be in breach of your obligations under the stated terms and conditions of the site.
- What you can't do! All sections of this site including images, material or systems is owned by Willow Pond Entreprises Ltd, save where such rights to this material already exists. You shall not copy, publish, download, modify, transmit, distribute, perform display or sell any part of this site as your own.
- GetOut events, mysterydates.ie events or activities. Willow Pond Enterpries Ltd would like to point out that it is the responsibility of each event attendee/player to ensure that he/she is adequately insured, in the event that he/she sustains an injury while participating in a Willow Pond Enterprises event or activity. Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd takes no responsibility for injuries and event attendees and players are participating at their own risk. Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd recommends that every attendee has their own personal accident insurance.