GetOut.ie on FaceBookGetOut has its own FaceBook Group now and would love you to add yourself to it.
Your privacy is of most important to us. Our commitment to safeguarding your privacy is outlined below. Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd will make every effort to safeguard your personal details on this site.
Your contact information required to open an account with us will be treated as confidential will be solely used to manage this account, other than where this information is required by law.
Your personal contact information will never be passed onto a third party unless permission has been granted by you prior to any submission. We will make all reasonable efforts to guard your privacy while using this dating agency, however, Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd does not lend any warranty or guarantee of security to you our user, your agreement to these terms and conditions removes us from this obligation.
Stuff you need to know about your data!
Should you decide to join our community, Willow Pond Enterprises Ltd requires its visitors to provide contact information like full name, email address and phone number, in addition we collect demographic information like age, height, hair color, occupation in order to periodically allow us to contact our visitor or to respond to our member's emails. We request that all our members set up a screen name or profile name so as to safeguard the identity of our members.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites getout.ie, GetOut.ie.ie and matchdating.ie (including your personal details, contact details and other profile information you submit when you create a membership profile). We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site, including any information we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the Site.
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to this).
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site.
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
GetOut.ie / matchdating.ie / GetOut.ie.ie is essentially a communications tool, a private email system which allows you to communicate with our members without giving your email address or contact details. Our members will be able to contact you through our site using your screen/profile name. Please note that your personal profile posted on this site will be available to all visitors both online and offline. However, you need to be a subscribing member in order to actually contact any other profiles registered on our site. Please note that your profile maybe indexed by other internet search engines and made viewable to the general public.
All persons booking for events will have their first name or nickname and age only displayed online so as to allow event attendees recognise and communicate with event attendees at the same event. This information will be be available on the web. All users of our sites have the option at any time to remove their profile. If you need help with this email us at firstname.lastname@example.org